November 21, 2014 North Dakota Tourism E-Newsletter
Keep up on the latest tourism industry news impacting North Dakota
November 21, 2014 Newsletter
email@example.com. The deadline for participation is January 9, 2015. There are no exceptions after this deadline.
Do you have a great North Dakota attraction that would appeal to outdoor enthusiasts? Looking for a way to get your info in front of thousands of potential outdoor travelers?
North Dakota Tourism is seeking partners firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you new to North Dakota's Travel industry? Know someone who is? The Tourism Division has a custom folder of information available for newcomers. The information is helpful for tourism marketers and professionals at businesses, organizations, foundations and non-profits, Contact Tammy Backhaus to receive a packet or provide a referral.
North Dakota Tourism tracks visitors and spending trends and reports finding to its partners in several ways, including quarterly visitation statistics and annual report. Click here for 3rd QTR 2014. If you would like to participate in our statistics program, or would like more information, please contact Tricia Miller, Data Specialist, North Dakota Tourism, 701-328-5328.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation is accepting applications for Special Road Fund projects. The funds are limited to roads that provide access to and/or are within reacreational, tourist and historical areas. The intent is to help finance highway projects that can be built in 2015 or 2016. Applications must be submitted by Jan. 23, 2015. Contact Pam Wenger at 701-328-4787 for more information.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation is accepting applications for the Transportation Alternative Program projects. Click here for more information about the TAP program.
- The truck reliever bypass route has opened in New Town. http://www.kfyrtv.com/story/27410076/truck-reliever-route-opens-in-new-town
- The roadway to Icelandic State park is open. Renwick Dam construction is complete. http://www.parkrec.nd.gov/parks/construction_zone/construction.html
- Eastbound on-ramp onto I-94 at 25th St S in Fargo is open. http://www.inforum.com/content/eastbound-ramp-i-94-25th-street-south-fargo-open-thursday.
- Work occurring near the Williston NW permanent truck reliever route (MP 185.970 to 192.650). Trucks entering and exiting. Expect delays. http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
- Construction occurring at the intersection of ND 23, SE Watford City bypass. Expect delays. http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/