Rest Area Fufillment and Distribution
A partnership between the North Dakota Department of Transportation and North Dakota Tourism offers options for industry partners to distribute their brochures at 14 in-state rest areas. The program requires partners to sign up annually and select the rest areas in which they wish to distribute materials.
The North Dakota Department of Commerce Tourism Division (Tourism), the North Dakota Department of Transportation (DOT) and Presort Plus, LLC (Presort) have created guidelines for the 2018 Literature Distribution Program. The 2018 deadline has passed, but interested partners can contact Tammy Backhaus at email@example.com or 701-328-2526 to get information on the 2019 registration.
All interested partners, please complete the agreement form as follows:
- Place partner name where indicated (Entity Name)
- List the brochure title(s)
- Mark the rest areas the brochure(s) are to be placed in
- Completely fill out the contact information
- Return agreement and if it’s a first-time brochure, forward a copy of it with your agreement for approval and recordkeeping
- Include payment with your completed agreement form
Contact Tammy Backhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.