10939 Highway 281, Dunseith, ND
The Lodge was constructed in 1937. This impressive building is 105 feet long with a 60-foot wing. It was constructed from North Dakota granite and Duck Mountain Timber. The two meeting room are flanked by a stone fireplace. The lodge has a full working kitchen and is used for meeting, conventions, wedding reception, annual events, family reunions and more. The Historic Lodge is listed as a National Historical Site.
- Dates of Operation: May-September
Cost of Admission
- Admission: $10 per vehicle
- Hours of Operation: Office hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m.Guests may self-register after gate hours. We are open all year around, but some of the facilities are closed because of winter.